Observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. Improve the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevate them to the next level.
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level..
- PADI Open Water Divers or higher.
- Minimum age 10
What You Will Learn
While working on moving more efficiently through the water, you’ll also learn how to: :
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently.
- Hover effortlessly in any position.
It’s best to use your own scuba equipment, including a weight system, so that you fine-tune your buoyancy in gear you’ll use on every dive. Your Instructor or the dive center staff can help you find the equipment that is best for you and your diving adventures.
To achieve certification, you will need to:
- Complete the Peak Performance Buoyancy eLearning.
- Complete (2) PPB training dives with an Instructor.