The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba course.
Why? Because scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver.
You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations.
- PADI Open Water Divers or higher.
- Minimum age 12
During a practical session, and one scuba dives, you’ll:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
- Plan and practice a Nitrox dive.
To achieve certification, you will need to:
- Complete the Enriched Air Diver eLearning.
- Complete (1) training dives with an Instructor.