Your Safety Our Priority
4 Wheel Diving has implemented various COVID-19 related protocols to keep you and our staff safe.
It is really easy to carry out your activities safely with us, since we only work with private reservations, this means that you will not interact with strangers, only with our staff.
To guarantee your and our staff safety, you can consult the measures that we have adopted below.
In this link you can find the necessary info to travel to Bonaire:
4 WHEEL DIVING COVID-19 PROTOCOL
- Maintain a social distance of 1.5m with staff.
- Please use hand sanitizer or wash hands any time you enter the dive shop or when you come into direct contact with another person.
- Do not touch items that belong to other guests or staff members.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid handshakes, elbow bumps, fist bumps, high fives, hugs, etc.
- Cover all coughs or sneezes with elbow or tissue.
- Please look but not touch items throughout the store.
- High touch areas will be disinfected throughout the day (doorknobs, light switches, etc.)
- Lockers will be disinfected every morning.
- Classroom and Dive Shop will be disinfected every morning and between groups of guests.
- Spitting is not allowed in masks. Defog can be purchased for personal use.
- Please stay home if you are sick or not feeling well.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT PROCEDURES
- Guests are encouraged to do paperwork online. We will provide all mandatory paperwork by email, when the reservation is made. Completed paperwork must be sent before your arrival.
- Please designate one representative to check out.
- Staff members will wash their hands with soap and water thoroughly before moving tanks. Once tanks are moved to the tank station, all tank valves and dust caps will be disinfected with soap and water.
- Sanitize hands before analyzing tanks. Hand sanitizing will be available in the tank station.
- Guests should only touch the tanks they are taking with them.
- Staff members have been asked not to handle guest gear or tanks unless absolutely necessary.
- Keep a 1.5m distance while in the tank station.
- A sanitation bucket will be provided near the rinse tanks and will be regularly refreshed. Staff will sanitize regulators, masks, snorkels, and BCD (oral inflation unit) after each rental.
- Divers are not allowed to rinse any gear which has facial contact in the fresh water rinse bins. Use the sanitizing solution first.
- Guests are encouraged to sanitize rental gear again before use.
- Pre-dive mask rinse buckets are not provided.
- Please only use commercial defog for your mask.
- Divers should be self-sufficient setting up and checking their gear or should have a designated family member to assist them; if help from staff is necessary, gloves will be worn by the staff.
- Our rental regulators will be rented without mouthpieces. Each diver should bring their own or purchase one.
- There is a strong preference for eLearning.
- If needed, the classroom will be sanitized before and after each session.
- We will make our disinfection policy known to students. Only one person uses a mouthpiece until disinfection can reoccur.
- There are adjustments depending on the course you want to participate. We will inform students with the procedures if needed.
ADVENTURES AND TOURS PROCEDURES
- The truck and all surfaces are sanitized before and after each trip using the standard sanitizing solution.
- Face masks are mandatory when inside 4WD trucks with our staff.
- Mesh bags are mandatory to carry your gear, we will provide you one per person.
Please read and follow the instructions for our safety procedures. Help us to carry out our activities in a safe and pleasant way for everyone. Stay safe!
Wash your hands
Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub. You can find several disinfection stations in our facilities.
To practice social or physical distancing, stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people who are not from your household in both indoor and outdoor spaces.