First time in Bonaire? Never been diving from shores before? You haven’t dived for a while?
Refresh your skills and learn all you need about entering and exiting the water and finding your way underwater when shore diving in Bonaire.
Bonaire is famous for his excellent shore diving. But many divers only have been diving from boats. Starting your dive from shore is something completely different.
During this training day you will learn:
- Shore diving entry and exit procedures and techniques
- Environmentally friendly shore diving
- Safety considerations
- Locating/relocating exit points using compass and/or natural navigation
This activity includes:
- 2 dives with training: 1 Refresher + 1 Discover Local Diving Experience. (No certification)*
- Includes soft drinks, snacks and catering.
What do you need?
You’ll need basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, BCD and dive computer. The exposure protection you use will depend on your preferences.
*This is an original 4WheelDiving training without certification.